Sampler of Recently Published Work
Marketplace – American Public Media
- Retirement — election no-show
- Innovations won’t resolve personal finance woes
- Why are people attacking lemonade stands?
- The Credit Card Regulation That Could Hurt Stay-at-Home Parents
- Suze Orman to Kardashian Sisters: You are Denied!
- Why is Lucky Launching a Shopping Magazine for Kids During a Recession?
- Former Goldman Sachs Partner Doesn’t Support Gender Discrimination Suit
- Why So Few Women on the Forbes Richest People List?
- The Public School Issue Judith Warner Ignores
- Whither the Female Mid-Life Crisis?
- My School Volunteer Crisis
Slate’s The Big Money
Babble.com (including selected Strollerderby posts)
- The End of Perfect Parenting
- Real Housewives Sell Out Their Children’s Privacy for Peanuts
- Paying for College or Saving for Retirement?
- Mad Men’s January Jones Receives Emmy Nod for Playing Bad Mom
- Generation Y: Children of Anxiety or Children of Affluence?
- Whatever Happened to Flextime?
- Sarah Ferguson was Expected to Live on $20,000 in Alimony. Could You?
- Would You Buy Your Child a Vogue Internship?
- Is Celebrity Culture Bad for Kids?
Fortune Small Business/CNN Money
- Corporate Dominance of Every Aspect of Our Lives is Suffocating Us
- How Generation X Got the Shaft But Can Still Keep Everything from Sucking
- Thirty Ways of Looking at Hillary
- Gifted Child Industry Preys on Parents’ Insecurities
- The Trouble with Chick Lit
- Real Estate Rookie Tells All
- The Littlest Shoppers
- The Mind’s Missing Pieces
- Taking it to the Streets
- Let’s Get It On
- Baby Blues
- A Truce in the Mommy Wars